5.28.2015

4 Corners Quest - Day 8. Negotiating with a Teenager

Emily keeps thing simple:
  • Plenty of sleep,
  • Weekly trip to the library,
  • Low cardio expectations,
  • Instagram and iMessages, 
  • Fall out Boy, and
  • 4-5 meals per day. 
She's always had her pop's taste for food, willing to try just about anything and almost always liking it.
Does me proud.
  • She's also a bit of a foodie:
  • Not interested in junk food,
  • Wants to eat local-owned,
  • Appreciates the magical properties of cheese, and, most-recently, 
  • A full-fledged New Mexico Hatch Green Chili convert.
Does me proud.
While normally quiet and unassuming, she has been a bit bossy of late.
  • I want Breakfast Burrito!
  • I want Fry Bread!
  • Do we have any more Sopapillas?
  • I want Navajo Taco!
  • I want Fry Bread!
  • When are we going to get more Green Chili?
Does me proud.