
I know I'm supposed to be journaling about our great new son, but life is a bit too humorous at the moment.
We ate dinner in the Chinese restaurant here at the 5-star hotel. Nice place... good food. Only one small issue: the gentleman next to us kept spitting and cleaning out his nose on the carpet. Maggie's response: "It would be different if it was outside." I knew I married her for a reason.
Anyway...
Hao Ge is almost asleep. He has officially won the award for the quietest day for any Bowling child. He was responsive and kept himself entertained, but just so blasted quiet... it was almost unreal.
All things considered, it has been about as easy a day as you could ask. He has shown minor withdrawal, but really not that much, all things considered (wait, I just said that). I almost wish we could head home now and begin real life... but all in God's time.
Whichever one of you has my kids, tell them I love them and miss them a lot.
aeb