One of the first things Garrett clung to upon his arrival at our home was plastic. May it be written that his first love was polymers. I wonder where that may lead him.
I had intended to take a picture a day for four weeks (28 total) of him holding objects. It would not have required me to give him the props, for he carried an object around in each hand the vast majority of the time he was awake (and often while asleep). It was some form of security, or excitement, and possibly merely eccentricity. However, after about two weeks, I stopped noticing this habit, and the pictures waned. And after ~5 months, he weened himself off of the objects and moved onto his 2nd love, Eliza, which in turn ebbed within the next two years.
Here are a few of the ones I found while sorting through some photos. He's growing up, and now he just holds onto his Lego men, which are much easier to conceal.


