sunday:
Dok-tor ??
Daddy Dok-tor ?!?!
monday:
early wakeup
no breakfast
sit in traffic
listen to talk radio
have ~74 ladies come in and poke me and think that using a sweet voice is going to sway my heart (well, it worked a bit)
another swig of the HAPPY JUICE !!
30 minutes of waiting, where I turn 1st into a happy drunk, then into a slobbering drunk, falling all over Daddy and mumbling "I love you, man"
then off with a stranger who kept telling me "It's going to be just fine", EXCEPT that it is NOT FINE !!!
i wake up
with strangers
another hole in my head
with a straw sticking out of my jaw-bone
and no Eliza
... "I WANT MOMMY!"
daddy showed up a bit later, which was acceptable (not ideal, but acceptable), and i fell asleep
--- 4 hour interlude, with a move to my old stomping ground, the one-hundred wing ---
some infectious dok-tor pokes me in the head until i finally wake up
small moans
larger complaining mumbles
tears uncontrollable
"I need to go Potty!!!"
(32 oz. lighter) Daddy and I give thanks before I partook in a feast of applesauce, refried beans and grilled cheese sandwich. topped off with a gatorade thirst aid.
(30 min. later) I return thanks all over my covers. "I Spilled!" Back to where I started earlierL hungry.
catch the first half of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi with dad,
slip off to sleep
--- 8 hour interlude, with me peeing all over the bed twice; you might as well skip the pull-ups ---
wake up at 4 am
tired of sleeping
having been asleep 27 of the previous 32 hours
infectious disease dok-tor decides i've got to stay another day
(you really should get travel insurance, to take care of these unplanned vacations)
play
watch TV
pee
play
pee
eat
pee ("I poop Daddy")
watch TV
pee
play
pee ("I poop Daddy")
Mom comes by for a few hours.
I give her a hard time because she isn't as cool as Dad
She responds by making me go to bed