At supper tonight Eliza and Garrett proceeded to share their individual dreams. These are not the dreams of the future, but rather the Sunday-afternoon napping with the mouth half open and drool christening the pillow dreams of childhood. I'll let them speak for themselves:
Eliza: "I dreamed that we were playing on [the neighbors] trampoline, and then I came inside and Emily was in there because they [the neighbors, who shall remain nameless, to protect the innocent] didn't want to play with her anymore. And then I took her outside and we all became friends again and played together."
Garrett: "I was walking in the woods, and then someone came out with a sword, and then I beat him. I pressed a button, got into a helicopter, and then another guy shot a string up at me [interpret: zip line], and when he got into the helicopter I pressed a button, and then the helicopter blew up and I jumped out and landed on a motorcycle and pressed a button, and rode away."