
So I was sitting in the living room a bit ago, quietly reading or the like, with Eliza by my side (I keep my eye on her now) coloring Ariel (from now on, when I say 'coloring', you can go ahead and assume I mean 'coloring Ariel'. Just consider it shorthand).
Garrett, who has a 'space' issue (from now on, when I say 'space', please understand that I actually mean 'no space', as in 'there's no space left between Garrett and the moment's object of attention').
Garrett, who has a 'space' issue, you could argue was crowding Eliza, just checking in on the coloring progress.
In what one might call a bit of slapstick short-sightedness, Eliza turns, places one of her hands on each of his shoulders, and pushes him.
Me, sitting in my quiet reading pose, have my legs just so.
And Garrett, weighing in at 27 lbs sopping wet, rotates head over back-heals around my ankles, ending up on his back, feet in the air.
You cannot script this.