3.07.2009

Musings about these other folks

  1. These people are clingy
  2. Garrett is lazy with his words
  3. I like to color, by myself
  4. I really like my dad
  5. Emily reads too much, especially when I want to play
  6. I like to talk at bedtime when Emily is trying to sleep
  7. I like to sleep an extra 15 minutes in the morning while others are getting the Parents started
  8. I am an excellent big sister, playing favorites and being bossy
  9. I am an excellent little sister, putting the just the right amounts of "it's not fair" into each day
  10. I create wonders of the imagination with pillows and blankets
  11. I protest Mommy tickling my buns
  12. Free love was the downfall of the 60s - you won't be seeing that from me
  13. Do you want to play 20 questions [in the car]?
  14. Cleaning up is for sissies
  15. Someone lost my shoes
  16. Emily,and Eliza are loud