Mommy kept poking at me on Monday. Said something about my face. Everybody seems so interested in my face these days. Daddy said to stop worrying, which of course I wasn't anyway. I think he may have been talking to Mommy.
Then Tuesday me and Eliza went on a fun ride with Mommy. Things were great until Doctor showed up again. Typically he just laughs a lot and gives me stickers, but this time he stuck a needle in my jaw and withdrew a lot of white smelly stuff. Didn't even ask first. He's not getting my co-pay.
Out comes the Happy Juice again. It's a love-hate thing. The stuff is 'real', you know. I feel alive. But then I end up in a bed with tubes and wires and a Vacancy sign on the left side of my mouth. I love the Juice, but I've got to kick this habit or I'm going to go missing.
There's always the upside. Cute nurses bringing me stuff and talking about me like I'm not in the room. Room service, plenty of Thomas the Train and Pudding.
The next time Mommy starts poking at my face again, I'm going to hide in the closet.... unless she promises the Juice.