4.03.2008

My Diary, Day 29

Dear friends back home,
Living here is pretty good. There are several mommies walking around, but there is one that seems to be in charge. Also, there is one who insists I call her "daddy" for some reason. There are 3 smaller people with yellow hair, they live here, too. They are loud and wear pink a lot. There are lots of good toys- cars, trains, plastic things- and a lot of dumb ones, too- dolls, dresses, pink things. But all in all it's not too bad. Every so often they don't do what I say, and that can be a pain. And they make me put my own shoes on!! Imagine!!

The food is different from home. No porridge, no congee, and no dumplings. But I like the cereal, and the bananas. And they have this brown stuff that gets put on bread with this red fruity stuff, and they seem to eat that a lot.... it's pretty good.

The most fun is when these two older people come- a redhead and a guy with white hair. Boy, are THEY easy. All I need to do is throw them a few smiles and giggles, and they smile and laugh and grin like I just solved a physics equation. Then they play with me and feed me good stuff (nothing green!) until the other two mommies come back.

So, guys, I hope things go well there for you. I think I've got this place under control. Except the one mommy keeps talking about the "potty"... what is that about???
HG