3.11.2008

Makes Sense to Me.....

A small example of how Louise works the system... (all of us are guilty of falling prey to this, nobody is immune) .... she is suffering from a small cold- very stuffy, tired, bags under the eyes, etc., nothing serious. Today I gave her some medicine after lunch. It's grape-flavored, and she liked the taste of it. After snack she asked me for another dose. A little later she asked for more:

"I can't give you any yet; I have to wait four hours. Come here and tell me how you feel.... are you stuffy?"
*Sniff*
"Are you tired?"
*Sigh*
"Does your throat hurt?"
*swallow* "a little"
"Do you feel warm.... or feel like you need to lie down?"
"I feel.... kind of sick... I actually.... feel as bad as I did just before you gave me the purple medicine earlier today......"

*me laughing* "Oh really?...."
*indignant* "Stop laughing!! It's true!!"

She is a dangerous con artist.